Monday, May 17, 2010

MAC to the Beach Collection


My beloved MAC is coming out with their new MAC to the Beach collection on May 27th BUT I was lucky enough to score an invite to the unveiling launch party tomorrow night! I am beyond excited. Did someone say MAC make up and cocktails? I have already made my wish list and of course it is a bit out of my budget but have you seen what the collection has? Who can resist special packaging that promises to give you that faux beach bunny tan? I plan on taking tons of pics to share and I also want to upload my first youtube video manana. Maybe I'll get one view? maybe 2? I'm sure I can convince my mom and best friend to be avid readers.

Eyeshadows (14.50)
  • Sand & Sun – Light peach (Matte)
  • Firecracker – Frosted mid-tone red orange (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Sweet & Punchy – Bright yellow-green (Veluxe Pearl)
  • Shimmermoss – Green with green pearl (Veluxe Pearl; permanent)
  • Humid – Intense green with shimmer (Frost; permanent)
Lipsticks (14.00)
  • Beach Bound – Sheer, frosted pale peach (Glaze)
  • Lazy Day – Light dirty-blue-pink (Lustre)
  • Thrills – Rosy copper with gold pearl (Frost)
  • FunBathing – Mid-tone bronzed plum (Cremesheen)
Lipglass
  • Easy Lounger – Light baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl
  • Flurry of Fun – Sheer sparkly peach
  • Splashing – Mid-tone blue pink with soft gold pearl
Lip Pencil ($13)
  • Life’s a Breeze – soft pink
  • Temperature Rising – Loudmouth Orange

Eye Kohl ($14.50)

  • Float on By – Dark green turquoise
  • Rosemary & Thyme – Mid-tone olive gold with shimmer (permanent)

Highlight Powder ($26)

  • Marine Life – Multicolour pressed powder
Photobucket

Powder Blush ($18.50)

  • Hipness – Intense coral with soft white pearl (Frost; repromote)
  • Get-Away Bronze – Mid-tone suntan (Frost)

Nail Lacquer ($12)

  • In the Buff – Muted taupe avocado (Cream)
  • Scorcher – Creamy bright coral red (Cream)

MAC To The Beach Bag $49.50; MAC stores only

Cream Bronzer ($25)

  • Beach Bronze – Golden glow with soft gold finish
  • Weekend – Mid-tone deep orange brown with soft pink pearl

Luster Drops ($18.50)

  • Pink Rebel – Blue Pink with Gold Pearl
  • Sun Rush – Peachy Bronze with Gold Pearl

Bronzing Powder ($22.00, both shades permanent)

  • Golden – Muted golden tan-beige with golden shimmer
  • Refined Golden – Finely spun golden with soft pearl finish

Bronze Body Oil ($22)

  • Glowing Tan with multidimensional golden shimmer

1 comment:

  1. Gooood stuff (:
    Make a video :D
    And I need to pick up some stuff too.
    But I need money... Ohhh DAD!!! :D

    ReplyDelete